Etiquetas

terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2013

Soul cleansing nocturne


  When ever i need to calm down and find peace, I listen to this song. The melody smoovely invokes the inner me, cleanses my mind, refreshing it. Being an anxious brat who can't sit still or have a cleared mind for even a slightest instant, this piece is a treasured remedy.  
  When ever I am troubled with an inner turmoil, or just emotionlessly empty, I listen to this song. Notes of it form a deeply touching river of feelings in me, making my eyes wet. Being an offshore who only fit in apparently, how desperate I needed to feel secure.

  Needless to say, along with the joy of listening, plentiful of realization and self-acknowledgement came along, helping me to find solace when most needed. This piece is more than simply music, it is a living, a soul that brightens others. One can only admire the greateness of Chopin and thank him for creating such a gem.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário